BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年5月7日星期六

Exam is killing me =(

*w/ spec. look( funny rite?! )
It's Sunday. but I just stay @ house prepare for exam. exam is near = (
First of all, sorry readers. I din update my blog for a long time
Second, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I LOVE YOU! Mum

When u see this, you sure will know that exam is near.
To do list before exam:
  • study all the subjects
  • prepare Hooi Fen birthday present ( 18/5 her birthday!)
  • need someone teach me add math
  • Sejarah, Science, math, BC, BI, BM, Moral, Akaun and also ekonomi revision 
To do list after exam:
  • Cheong K with Soo Hann, Chew Wan, Xiang Tian
  • Hang out with Ee Theng, Xin Ying and also Shu Ting
  • Hang out with Wei Qi ( mayb)
  • Went school for a camp! Hope it's an interesting camp.
  • Shopping, shopping, and shopping
  • tuition tuition and tuition, xD
  • do Moral folio for SPM
STAY TURN !

没有评论:

发表评论