BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年6月1日星期三

rojak post ;)

Finally my blog can sign in ald. = D
okay. have many things to post.
firstly. as u all knw tat 14 May is XinYing's birthday I done a birthday card for her :
the cover. Spongebob as well
2nd and 3rd page
 
 4th.  
 5th.
 
 
last page. ;)
 put many effort on that. but nt tat perfect. * i knw
the present me and Hooi Fen gave her. xDD
Spongebob shirt, patrict and hand-made birthday card!
__________________________________________________________
12 May until 25 May is school exam.
I din work hard for this time exam.
I knw it's quite important
BUT i din have the mood to study at all = (
This is the 1st time sit for so many essay's exam
very stresssssssss! arrrrggggg!
 BC
 SEJ.
SC
Next time I MUST work harder so that I wont get the bad result anymore
_______________________________________________________
29 May 2011.
Went Penang for Pesta Bunga
Share some photo here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 End up with this pic of the day
_______________________________________________________
31 May - 1 Jun 2011
when leadership camp
have fun at there.
I will post more when i get all the pic.
Quite tired but is a nice and enjoy camp!
ARE YOU POSSIBLE ?
I M POSSIBLE. xDD
Wait my post!

END here =]

没有评论:

发表评论